Wednesday, April 7, 2010

“My Own Little World”

This assignment was to create a “bad” music video using iMovie and GarageBand. I chose the stop-motion technique where hundreds of still images are used to create a short video (I used over 800 photographs!) My roommate Jill was the photographer and she followed me on my journey from my dorm room to the Student Center where I am very isolated and “in my own little world” despite being amongst hundreds of other students. This process of stop motion in addition to using the programs of iMovie and GarageBand was brand new to me and definitely a learning experience. I edited the song, “First Day of My Life” by Bright Eyes using GarageBand and incorporated that into my final piece. This project definitely opened my eyes on just how difficult creating and editing a video can be! I hope this isn’t too shabby for my first attempt!! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oGJmpdvxfY

No comments:

Post a Comment